If You Have an Oil Furnace, Now is the Time to Convert to a
Mitsubishi Heat Pump!
The City of Seattle, by its own law, must be carbon neutral by the year 2050. The city is actively looking for ways to reduce carbon emmissions as quickly as possible. Because an oil furnace is one of the dirtiest, most inefficient ways to heat a home, Seattle is making it a priority to reduce the number of oil furnaces in the city.
The City of Seattle, Mitsubishi, and Evergreen Home Heating and Energy have joined forces to offer an instant rebate of up to a $2,000 for converting from an oil furnace to a Mitsubishi Heat Pump.
Mitsubishi heat pumps are extremely quiet and efficient, and add a significant amount of comfort to a home. Mitsubishi also has a wide variety of home heating products, making it a good fit for a wide variety of homes. As a bonus, all Mitsubishi heat pumps come with air conditioning!
- Must reside in the Seattle city limits
- Home must be heated by an oil-fired system, boiler and/or furnace that is in working condition
- Limited time offer: June 1st, 2017 through December 31st, 2017 or first 220 systems
- Must have oil tank decommissioned
- Must install Mitsubishi heat pump system
- Must use participating Mitsubishi Diamond contractor
More Rebate Information
- Tier 1: $2,000 instant rebate
- Tier 1 equipment requirement: must install Mitsubishi Hyperheat outdoor unit
- Tier 2: $500 instant rebate
- Tier 2 equiment requirement: must install Mitsubishi outdoor unit with backup electric strip heat
- Instant rebate reduces your invoice total
Benefits of converting from oil furnace to Mitsubishi heat pump
- High Efficiency: Mitsubishi heat pumps are highly efficient. Your heating costs will go down significantly.
- No More Oil Bill: Get rid of that nasty oil bill!
- Cleaner Energy: Reduce your carbon footprint, and have cleaner air in your home.
- Low-Rate, Easy-Approval Financing: Finance your heat pump system with a low rate. Approval happens quickly. Your credit score can be as low as 590 with Seattle City Light on-bill financing.
- On-Bill Financing: Pay for your new system as a part of your Seattle City Light bill.
- Quiet: Mitsubishi heat pumps are extremely quiet and meet Seattle's stringent noise requirements.
- Extreme Comfort: Inverter driven Mistubishi heat pumps make your home extremely comfortable.
- Small Footprint: Mitsubishi heat pumps have a much smaller footprint than most central heat pump systems, allowing them to be installed on small lots where other heat pumps won't fit.
- High Efficiency Air Conditioning: Mitsubishi heat pumps come with air conditioning, providing added comfort in the summer months.
- Makes Your Home Elligible For Other Seattle City Light Rebates: Converting your home to high efficiency electric heat makes your home elligible for other Seattle City Light rebate offers for home upgrades. For more info, visit the Seattle City Light website: www.seattle.gov/light/conserve/
License Number: EVERGRL954R2